We all know that feeling when it’s pouring with rain, and you have to get out of the car to open the garage door, and try as you might, you get drenched every time. This is just one of the disadvantages of not having a remote controlled garage door, and in these days of automation, it makes sense to apply this to your garage door. Here are just 5 reasons why it is the wise thing to do.
- Added Comfort – As you turn into your street, you can activate the garage door, and when you arrive, you can drive straight in, and the door will automatically close. Heavy rain will not affect you in the slightest, as you don’t have to exit the vehicle until you are in the garage. If you are already convinced, and live in Western Australia, there are garage door remotes in Perth, with a range of styles and sizes, and all at affordable prices.
- Extra Security – Modern garage doors are built to last, and with the latest security locking systems, your home will be a safer place. Whether you prefer roller doors or the traditional side opening units, there are powered solutions that are fully remote. For those in WA, there are garage door remotes in Perth by Fix A Door that are both durable and of high quality.
- Safety – The fully automated system will stop as soon as there is any obstruction to prevent any accidents. The installation should be carried out by a professional company, preferably the same company that supplies the doors, and with a full warranty on parts and labour, you can be sure your new garage doors will last for many years. Maintenance would be typically carried out by the installation company, and this will greatly prolong the life of your garage door system.
- Silent Running – Modern garage doors have a special quiet mode, and you will not disturb the neighbours when you return home late at night. Manually operated garage doors soon require oiling, and the opening and closing can sometimes be a little embarrassing. You can avoid this by installing the latest version of remote controlled garage doors.
- A Range of Opening Styles – Modern garage doors come in a range of opening styles, including:
- Canopy up and over
- Retractable up and over
- Sectional door
- Roller door
- Side hinged door
Having the latest generation of remote garage doors will give you many benefits, and not only that, it will also add significant value to your property, and with many different opening styles and designs, there will be something just right for your home. If you are looking for garage door remotes in Perth, or any other city, search online and you will find a reputable supplier nearby.
Remote access means added comfort and convenience for the homeowner, and with the extra security, installing a set of modern garage doors will enhance your life. The range of colours and designs allows you to add character to the property, and that will also add value.